Lautenschläger has been a leading company in steam sterilisation for over 125 years, delivering world class, state-of-the-art technology.
Built from high quality, highly durable materials and components, Lautenschläger sterilisers are known for their reliability and optimum economic and technical efficiency. In addition, they have also provide a high level of sterilisation, and have been tested to EN285.
- An integrated electronic Bowie-Dick test monitors cycles constantly throughout the day, thereby freeing up staff time while guaranteeing machine performance
- The high quality chamber insulation means uniform temperature distribution and optimum energy demand and therefore cost control
- Low carbon footprint and reduced water cost with the innovative water recycling system
- Shorter cycle and drying times as a result of the high-performance vacuum pump
- Patented inflatable door seals last for several thousand cycles meaning less downtime, and reduced maintenance costs
- Programmable cycle start times free up staff to work on other tasks
- Annual maintenance means less downtime
Ease of Use
- Optimised user-friendliness with large colour touch screens
- Available from 70 to 70,000 litre capacity, the machines are fully customisable to suit your requirements
Lautenschläger steam sterilisers are available in the UK from BES Healthcare. For more information on these high quality sterilisers call BES Healthcare on 01179 666 761, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More about BES Healthcare