Information for Delegates attending the Annual Conference 2019
This year’s IDSc Annual Conference is taking place at the Jurys Inn, Hinckley Island Hotel, Watling Street, Burbage, Hinckley LE10 3JA.
The format this year has changed with the AGM (for members only) being held at the above venue on Monday 2nd December at 6pm.
The plenary sessions will then start at 9am on Tuesday 3rd December and Wednesday 4th December.
Both days will include exhibition viewing with the final session of Conference closing at around 4.30pm on Wednesday 4th December.
Registration for delegates will be available at the following times:
Monday 2nd December from 3pm – 5.30pm
Tuesday 3rd December from 8am
Wednesday 4th December from 8am
Delegate packages available this year are:
Full Conference - Monday 2nd until Wednesday 4th December 2019
- Accommodation Monday and Tuesday night.
- Monday 2nd Dinner and entertainment from 7.30pm
- Tuesday 3rd All plenary sessions, exhibition viewing, coffee, annual dinner and entertainment
- Wednesday 4th All plenary sessions, exhibition viewing, coffee and lunch
24hour rate – Monday 2nd 5pm until 5pm Tuesday 3rd December
- Accommodation Monday 2nd
- Dinner and entertainment from 7.30pm
- Tuesday 3rd All plenary sessions, exhibition viewing, lunch and coffee.
24hour rate – Tuesday 3rd until Wednesday 4th December
- Accommodation Tuesday 3rd arriving after 3pm
- Tuesday 3rd Annual dinner and entertainment from 7.30pm
- Wednesday 4th All plenary sessions, exhibition viewing, lunch and coffee.
Day delegate rate – Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th December
- All plenary sessions, exhibition viewing lunch and coffee both days
Single Day delegate rate – Tuesday 3rd or Wednesday 4th December
- All plenary sessions, exhibition viewing lunch and coffee on your day of choice
Cost of packages for Members and Non-Members can be found on the attached application form.