Stryker UK Ltd
Stryker Corporation is a leader in the worldwide orthopaedic market and is one of the world’s largest medical device companies. Stryker delivers results through a wide range of capabilities including joint replacements, trauma, spine and micro implant systems, orthobiologics, powered surgical instruments, surgical navigation systems, endoscopic products as well as patient handling and emergency medical equipment.
We are committed to working with you to improve outcomes for patients and caregivers. That’s why we design equipment focused on performance and safety throughout the continuum of care. We’ve got you covered from EMS to the OR & ICU, to home care – because helping you make healthcare better is what we do.
- $13.6 billion in annual global sales in 2018
- 39 straight years of sales growth
- 36,000 employees worldwide in 2018
- $862 million spent on R&D in 2018
- 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
- SYK list on the New York Stock Exchange