Peskett Solutions Ltd
55 Brampton Road
PESKETT SOLUTIONS LTD took over the ProReveal protein detection system from Synoptics Health Ltd in April 2021. Synoptics Health still manufacture the unit at their premises in Cambridge, on behalf of Peskett Solutions Ltd. The ProReveal technology is being adopted worldwide, to ensure the cleanliness of surgical instrument following the decontamination process in the Washer Disinfector. The ProReveal can see low levels of protein residue on the surface of a surgical instrument that cannot be seen with the naked eye.
“It not what you can see, you need to worry about. It’s what you can’t see”
PROREVEAL Protein Detection System Features
- A highly sensitive test able to detect as low as 50ng of residual protein
- A user defined level of residual protein can be set to meet the local guidelines
- A rapid test with results in less than 4 minutes with an optional PASS or FAIL indicator
- Provides a quantitative measurement over the whole of the test piece.
- A visual display as to the location of any residual protein
- 3D view of the test piece showing where protein is present and the quantity of protein measured in micrograms or nanograms
- Report generation, stored data or downloadable to a USB stick or mirror storage to an external drive or network
- Patented viewer and reagent spray
- Touch a spot of contamination on the displayed image to show a localised readout of the protein mass detected for that spot
- The ProReveal generates a list of editable questions before each measurement. Process details etc.
- The stored measurement data can be analysed using the monitor history graph