Nice-Pak was established in 1957 in the State of New-York and has since been one of the main players in the manufacturing of impregnated wipes for the retail market. It was soon followed by PDI, the healthcare division, to support Hygiene in hospitals.
" PDI is a leader in developing, testing, manufacturing and marketing pre-moistened wipes for infection control and patient care. "
The company expanded its production capacity to Indiana and in 1992 to the UK (Flint, North Wales). A more recent plant was set up in Germany (Magdeburg) to support the growth in Europe. Nice-Pak/PDI offers world class manufacturing facilities in compliance with the quality management standards in place and follows a philosophy of continuous improvement.
Its awareness of the market requirements and price competitiveness places Nice-Pak/PDI as the market leader of impregnated wipes worldwide.
Sani System & Hygea
- A range of products from surface disinfection to patient care to help reduce the risk of infection in healthcare.
- Sani-System is evidence based (EN tested) and has proven effectiveness against a full range of pathogens (bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, tuberculocidal) and complies with the local regulations.
- A colour coding system allows easy identification of the product and posters in wards offer guidance for use.
- Sani-System disinfection wipes have been independently certified as CE marked class IIa medical devices, ensuring the disinfection of a range of medical devices and surfaces in hospitals/healthcare environments (Rule 15 of the MDD 93/42/EEC).
- Hygea provides a range of safe and convenient to use wipes for patients and healthcare professionals comfort.
- PDI also provides a comprehensive Private label service