Vanguard’s fleet of over 50 mobile healthcare facilities can offer clinical capacity across a range of general and specialist services – offering the NHS and other healthcare providers the ability to increase patient access to services or temporarily supplement permanent facilities.
The Vanguard fleet consists of:
We offer a flexible approach to healthcare delivery, which means our units:
- Provide a cost-effective solution
- Can be hired for any time period from a few weeks to years
- Can be supplied fully or non-equipped
- Can be provided with or without qualified clinical personnel
- Can be installed in 1-3 hours and ready to receive patients in as little as two weeks
- Will be delivered, installed and removed by our dedicated logistics team
- Needs little enabling work
- Create a safe and comfortable environment for both patients and staff
Our dedicated team of experts will assist you to project-manage the clinical service delivery of a mobile facility from initial conception to removal from the site. Vanguard will also assure that the unit is maintained for the duration of its use, giving you the peace of mind to focus on providing excellent patient care.