Tristel is a manufacturer of infection prevention and contamination control products. Its lead technology is a proprietary chlorine dioxide formulation, which has been a ground-breaking innovation in the world of Infection Control.
Common to all Tristel products are a number of key facts:
• Broad spectrum efficacy within short contact times – 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
• Sporicidal, mycobactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal efficacy.
• Performance validated within a wide range of peer-reviewed scientific publications.
• Acknowledged and recommended by professional societies, public and private sector healthcare institutions.
• Approved for material compatibility by manufacturers of medical devices worldwide.
Tristel’s high-level and sporicidal disinfectant products harness the biocidal power of chlorine dioxide (ClO2).
The products’ packaging and the methods used to deliver the disinfectant to its intended target – be it a medical instrument, a surface or a potable water source – focus the Tristel portfolio upon specific application areas within the hospital.