Continuous wound inspection plays an important role in fighting surgical site infections. The Leukoplast experts have combined the highly innovative hydropolymer technology with the most protective and transparent of the Leukoplast films.
Thanks to the outstanding transparency of both the film and the hydropolymer pad, monitoring the wound and early detection of infection is easy with Leukomed Control.
Patients can be active participants in managing their own wounds, using a dressing which can stay in place for up to 7 days.
Features & Benefits;
Transparent with low friction, matt surface
- Dressing is hardly noticeable on the skin
- Highly conformable, enhancing patient comfort
- Protects against water, bacteria and contaminants
- Reduces the risk of surgical site infection
Highly breathable and conforming
- Prevents skin maceration and tension blisters
- Readily adapts to the skin's flexion and oedema through its reliable, skin-friendly adhesive border
- Ensures high wearing comfort even on contoured body areas
- Provides gentle, yet strong fixation
- High patient compliance
To arrange a visit from your local BSN medical Account Manager or to fi nd out more
information, please contact the BSN medical Concierge Service on 01482 670177
More about BSN Medical Ltd